Sunday 19 August 2012

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.

Here I am again with another entry into a challenge over at Show as your stuff.
I was excited about this challenge as I thought it was a great one to start our Thailand holiday photo's. The challenge this month is an inspirational prompt and here it is:


 This is what I have come up with:


I have cut my film strip out from my cricut machine.
Here is a little closeup:


My camera is a chipboard which I inked and I have a lovely bead for the centre.
I usually create a double LO as I'm going and like to put it up for family and friends to see, so here it is:


This has been a fun challenge and I now look forward to next month.
That is it for now. 
Bye Kerry.


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry! I love your take on the challenge all those themed embellies are perfect!!! And a double layout too! Well done! Love it! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, what a fabulous take on the challenge. The film strip and camera chipboard are perfect.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doubles! The best for those holiday snaps, especially. Thanks for your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great double lo love all your camera's and film strip perfect for this challenge, thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camera and the film strip, thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete