Monday 20 August 2012

SFS Colour Challenge!

I have got around to attempting the colour challenge over at Scrapbooking From Scratch's colour challenge this month. The colour are:  
RED, YELLOW, BLUE and KRAFT/BROWN
Small amounts of black/white may also be used.
I have been trying to use up some of my older papers from my stash and came across this one and thought it would be perfect, so this is what I came up with:

 
It is a photo of my husband outside a shopping mall in Hua Hin Thailand. It was interesting to see as some of the mall was like stalls at a market and the more expensive shops were set out like a normal mall. It was fairly clean as it was reasonably newly built.
Here is a closeup of my cute embellishments, some I brought on a craft retreat.


I usually create a double LO as I work and I like to put it up to show my family and friends.

 This was our Took Took ride home.
That is it for now.
Bye.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment