Monday 20 August 2012

Scrapbook Kits With A Difference Challenge!

I have yet again completed a challenge over at Scrapbook Kits With A Difference this time it is Augusts sketch challenge and here is the sketch:


 What a lovely sketch. I have been scrapping my holiday photo's so When I saw this and came across this paper I knew I could incorporate them together. This is what I came up with:

I have also cut out extra hibiscus's's and popped them on. Well weren't they fun trying to get them glued on back in the right order, but well worth it. Here is a close up:

I usually create a double LO as I'm going and I like to put it up to show family and friends, so here it is:


Oh how I wish I was back there in the sunshine. Now back to reality. 
That is it for now. 
Bye.
Kerry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment