Saturday 3 September 2011

Scrapbookit August/ Sept. Challenge.

Hi everyone I have just finished and entered my challenge to Scrapbookit. Scrapbookit had a blog hop last month which was great to see everyones creativity. You had to do the blog hop and here is the sketch:




A great sketch, I like to use multi photos. So here is my take:
Here is a close up of the flower. My girlfriend was over yesterday and brought the things she brought at Paperific in Melbourne last weekend. The flower punch was one of those things. You punch out four petals at a time then you have to peice it together. She punched and put together I shaded, blinged extra.
The strip is made with my new Martha Stewart punch and the bling is also new, what I got from Paperific . Here is my double layout.
Ok enough for today heaps of new challenges are out so I will get back to more pages. Bye for now. Kerry.


No comments:

Post a Comment