Tuesday 30 August 2011

Friday Night Challenge!

I went to Paperific in Melbourne this weekend and thought I wouldn't get this done, although I came back with goodies and couldn't wait to use them. The instructions this week were:

FRIDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE

It's MESSY!!! and it's loads of FUN!!!
It doesn't really have to be messy but when I get paint out I love to get messy

For tonights challenge you are to use the colours
BLACK
WHITE
and
GREY
(I know they are not colours, they are shades)
and an accent colour of your choosing
and there is to be PAINT it can be as little or as much as you like
there are no other restrictions 
Here is my page:
I love it. The tree is a stencil from paperific, also the mushroom and bird chipboard and the leaves. Here is a close up of the bird, cute mushrooms and part of the leaves:
I now wish I had more mushrooms, but I do have heaps of other chipboards to use. Here is my double page layout I have done:
Well that's it for today. I've had a blast doing these two and can't wait to see what they have in stall for us this week over at Scraphappy Kats. Bye for now Kerry.


No comments:

Post a Comment