Friday 23 September 2011

Purple Pumpkins Challenge.

One more for today here is what is required for Purple Pumpkin it isn't a sketch this time. Here we go:
We've decided to change things up a bit this time, and the fabulous Belinda from our Design Team suggested we do a 123 challenge. So the challenge is to use

1 Lollipop/Flower
2 Doilies
3 Buttons

The rest is up to you!
It took a lot of rearranging and thinking to come up with this page but I'm pleased with the end result. Here it is:
I struggle with black and white photo's but love the finished page after all the hair pulling. swearing { only joking } etc.etc. These are old photo's of my kids and were quite dark so I scanned them and they came out better as black and white ones.




I found this mix master on the web and downloaded it with sure cuts a lot and cut it on my cricut. How cute?
What a great saying I found and how appropriate for this page.
One last one, a close up of the flowers, button and doily. This was my last doily I had and not the colour I wanted so I pressed my black ink pad over it to darken it. I stenciled in the background.
Well that's it for today, I have just realised it's nearing the end of the month so I will try and get a few more challenges done before then. Ok Bye again. Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout, it has a really cool vintage pop art feel to it!!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog

    G xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout Kerry! Thanks for playing along with the Purple Pumpkin challenge :)

    ReplyDelete