Wednesday 17 August 2011

Friday Night Challenge!

Here is this weeks FNC  for Scraphappy Kat's. The requirements are:

FNC with a difference!!

Here is tonight's sketch......yes the example is a LO.....yes its basically one colour, BROWN....using my example as a sketch, try to do a monochromatic (same colour different shades) LO....your photos will add colour just as mine have...you can choose any colour you like....except white.....have fun!!
I have sent my entry in a couple of days ago and now putting it on here I realise I didn't use the sketch just the colour. Oh no. Anyway here is my page, I'm not a green person but love the finished result.
I will have to read the instructions better next time. The up side is I have a lovely page done. Ok bye for now. Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. You did such great work here! I especially love the curved journalling words on the first and the angle on the top right of the second. I hear you on reading the instructions properly! I entered a challenge a few months ago and realised about 2 weeks after linking it up and putting it on my blog that it actually finished.... a whole year ago! LOL.
    xo

    ReplyDelete