Wednesday 27 July 2011

White with 1 Challenge.

I quite enjoy the challenge of finding the right embellishments to fit the page, most times I think I have nothing in that colour and I go digging and soon I come up with something. This is the challenge this month:
JULY'S WHITE WITH 1 CHALLENGE....
IS..
WHITE + AQUA/TEAL + CHIPBOARD
**Your chipboard pieces can be raw, covered with paper, paint glimmermist etc...
Here is my entry:




The photo doesn't show the butterfly stamped in the corner, the writting or the ink I have rubbed over the top very well in this shot. I love the embossed paper I found . Here is a close up:



 Thanks for loooking. Bye Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work just love the embossing paper too.thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant layout...that embossed paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete