Tuesday 19 July 2011

Friday Night Challenge.

Well this weeks challenge was a doosie. Thanks Lexie I loved it. It really got the old mind going and once I started putting thing on my page I couldn't stop. Here's what we had to do:

FRIDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE

Tonight's challenge is a colour challenge

This is the colour palette you are to use


you may use black for your title and or journaling  (if you chose to journal) 

you must have  2 or more handmade embellishments  

and at least 5 of these
#some ribbon 
#ric rac
#lace
#ink
#paint
#pearls
#bling
# buttons 
#brads
#chipboard
#kiny glitz 
#stitching (machine faux or hand stitched)
#rubons
you can use all of these if you like

Here's my page:
 I don't think the colours have photographed real well and I have taken heaps and this is the best. It is unusal to have a photo of myself so here it is with my neice Chelsie who is now 10, she was adorable and  she has turned into lovely girl.  I don't know why this photo flips itself the other way, anyway this was the first time I had made these scrunched up flowers which I love.

I'm off to Juene's Craft retreat {www.juenesretreat.com } this weekend and can't wait, hopefully I will get heaps done. Last time I think I got over 40 pages done and lots of laughter as well. Must go until next time Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment