Sunday 31 July 2011

Kraft It Up Challenge.

This is a new one for me. I loved the look of this one and have left it until the last minute to get it finished. Usually I wouldn't go for these colours which is why I like challenges you try new things all the time. This is what they required:
This month is an inspiration challenge, below is the image that you need to take your inspiration from and create a layout using Kraft or Kraft Patterned Paper as your base.

You could take inspiration from the colours, the cupcakes themselves, the number of photos you use on your layout could represent how many cupcakes there are, the flowers and so forth...

Aren't these the cutest cupcakes. I have placed 2 photos on as the lighting isn't that good at this time of night. Here is my creation:
 Here is some close up shots of the beautiful rose ribbon I brought yesterday and the stencilling I did.
 Bye for now Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful LO Kerry.. love your awesome background and glitter details!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stenciling Kerry and love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete