Tuesday 16 October 2012

Purple Pumpkin Challenge!

Hi everyone, well here I am again doing another sketch challenge over at PP. Here is the sketch:

 Another great one, I love the layout of it. So here is my entry:

It is a bit hard to see the pattern on the background paper, but there is one. I love this colour combo. These two are great friends of ours and a lot of fun.
I usually create a double LO and like to pop it here for my friends and family to see, so here it is:


Well that it for now. Fingers crossed. Bye.
Kerry.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great page and a great take on the PP sketch! Love how you've made it into a double. Thanks for playing along with us at PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great page, thanks for playing along with us at PP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This made me smile!! Thanks for joining in at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete