Tuesday 18 September 2012

Purple Pumpkin Challenge.

Well here we are another month already and another challenge for Purple Pumpkin. It is a sketch and here it is:


What a lovely sketch it is. I'm trying to do my sons school photo's so I thought I could adapt this to work with this photo and here it is:

I used Tim Holt's picket fence to make my circle. I love all the bits and pieces to make the LO, like the globe sticker, ticket, PP bike button etc etc. 
Oh how he has grown.
That is it for today. Until next time, bye.
Kerry.

6 comments:

  1. Great shcool page!! I love the earth sphere!!!Thanks for playing along at PP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this layout really great way to do a school photo.
    The way you have done the twine is really neat, love the striped background paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great school layout and what a striking take on the sketch! Thankyou so much for playing along with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. very proud indeed...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT page, love this!! You have done a fab job with the Purple Pumpkin sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with the twine, thanks for playing along with us at PP xxx

    ReplyDelete