Tuesday 18 September 2012

Kraft It Up Challenge!

I have just looked and there are plenty of entries for this month already so here goes for me. The challenge this month is:

SEPTEMBER'S KIU CHALLENGE...

This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper and use the colours from the below colour swatch.



As I have been trying to scrap my holiday photo's I thought this would be a great one for our day spa experience. Here is what I came up with:


I have done plenty of masking, used washi tape, made a frangipani etc. I'm quite pleased with the finished result.
As usually I have created a double LO and I like to pop it up for friends and family to see, so here we go:


Oh what I would give for a massage treatment now and of course sun and warmth for sure { as we have thunder and a downpour now}.
Well that is it for now. 
Until next time, bye.
Kerry. 

4 comments:

  1. love the misting in the background...so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the branches in the background! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool!!! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely take on the challenge Kerry!..thanks so much for joining in at KIU! :)

    ReplyDelete