Tuesday 19 June 2012

Friday Night Challenge.

Hi guys just a quick one today with FNC over at Scraphappykat This week's instructions was as follows:
One Rule Challenge
The only rule for tonight's challenge is you CANNOT use Patterned Paper
Have Fun!!!!!
I like this one, time for mist and ink which I love using. This is what I have come up with:
I love the muted colours and am liking my LO. Here is a close up:
This is a photo of my daughter at her 21st with my brother. She calls him Boom Boom as he rides motorbikes and when she was little she related to that and it started as Broom Broom. I must say she was terrified of motorbikes until one day she went for a ride and loved it. As usual I do a double LO and here it is:
Unfortunately the colour looks different but I don't mind both shades. The colour is closer to the first one.
Well that's it for now.
Bye 
Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO Kerry....I love the colour in them both....well done!! I also love masking, misting and glimmer, and you have done an amazing job with these.... Thanks again for joining in with us!!
    Love Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete