Monday 25 June 2012

Firday Night Challenge.

I love Friday Night's Challenges over at Scraphappykat as you might have guessed already. This is what is required this week:
White + 2 Challenge
You are to use a white back ground and 2 other colours of your choosing
You are to add some doodling in black and
you may use black for your title and Journaling if you wish
I have been wanting to do this LO for ages as I saw one a like this a long time ago and boy is is cute. Here it is:
I have doodled on here but it is small. This is my little niece tasting her first birthday cake as her mum is making it. She is the cutest. I thought this would be quick and easy, but it took some time rearranging it all the time, but worth it. As usual I have done a second page and here it is:
Well that is it for this week. Until next time. Bye. Kerry.

1 comment: