Tuesday 22 May 2012

Kraft It Up Challenge.

I haven't participated in a challenge over at kraft it up for a little while now, so this month I did. I first read the requirements and knew straight away which photo I was going to use and when I went to get a print of the photo they had a sale on the larger size, so I ran with that.
First here are the requirements:
MAY CHALLENGE

Easter has been and gone, so this month I want you to interview your child/children/partner about what Easter means to them...

Here is my LO and you will know straight away why I chose this photo:

How cute is she, this is my nephews little girl Giselle. I also loved the colours of red, green and pink. 
If you can read down at the left hand side I wrote I love chocolate [doesn't everyone].

I usually create double LO's and here it is even though It isn't about Easter it was a couple of days before and another gorgeous baby Lela. I was sent this photo by text for my birthday. It didn't print too well, but I needed to scrap it as I loved receiving the message.

Here is my LO's together:

Well that is it for today. Bye for now.
Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet layout Kerry & those pics are just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete