Tuesday 15 May 2012

Friday Night Challenge.

It is a week already since last FNC over at Scraphappykat it seems to roll around fast, I still enjoy every moment of them though. I almost thought about giving this week a miss as I have had such long and busy days delivering flowers for my daughter's work over Mother's Day. Then I thought today I would give it a go as I had to wait around for the plumber, even though he came early I was on a roll.
An easy one this week:
 Tonight's Challenge is a Freebie
Yep you can scrap in any Style you like the only rule is you must 
have 3 photos of different sizes on your page
This is my creation for this week:
  As usual I have done a double LO and here it:
The black looks a little faded on these shots, but I love black, white and red. That's it for now back to the drawing board as I have a couple more LO on the go at the moment and I'm looking forward to finishing them.
Bye for now Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is awesome Kerry....and puts you in the running for an amazing Prima prize at the end of the month!!
    Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete