Wednesday 11 January 2012

A New Year!

Well here we are 2012, how time flies. I have changed my blog, a fresh look for the new year. It is easier said than done changing your blog, I'm happy with it now but I still don't know how to put the title in a different position, so that's why I changed it to black so you can read it.
My first challenge for the year is Friday Nights Challenge over at Scraphappy Kat's http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/ the requirements are as followers:

                                                2012's First FNC

and we are going to be using leftovers??!!!
Products we will be using
Scraps of P/P's
Cardstock
Ink
Pen
Alphas
I want you to get out your Patterned Paper that is left over from other projects
Now go through them and pick out the ones you like best or the one you think will work best for your creation
These are the P/P's you will be using for your creation
You are to make all your embellishments out of your P/P's  
You can use punches and dies to make the embellishments
Ink and pen can be used to define edges
Pen can also be used for journaling if you choose to do some journaling
Alpa's can be used for your Title
Well I have been going to do this page for ages as I want to teach a class using their left overs, actually they are going to bring their leftovers and we swap them. I had this idea floating around for ages. So here it is:
As usual I have done a double LO it is of my son's school camp back in 2001 and here it is:
Not bad for scraps. Everything is scraps except the cardstock holding it all on. I am busy sewing at the moment so I don't know how much I will get done except next weekend I'm having a crop til you drop at my house, so I hope to get a bit done then, although I'm teaching a class or two. Ok bye for now. Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment