Thursday 19 January 2012

Friday Night Challenge!

Well I swear I am addicted to Friday Night Challenges {FNC} over at Scraphappy Kat's http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/ Here are the requirements for this weeks:
 
For tonight's challenge we are doing a recipe
Ingredients 
#White or black card stock
#1 photo (any size)
#ink or paint
#2 or more Patterned Papers
#Flowers (store bought or handmade)
#and at least one other embellishment of your choice
Place above ingredients on you card stock any way you like
I quite enjoy recipes it really gets you thinking and it gives you a great scope to do anything you want. Here is my finished creation:
I had only just received my brick stencil so it was a must to try out. I didn't think it would show out on the black that well once I had sprayed it, also while the stencil was wet with paint I turned it upside down and blotted it onto the white card making the other patterned paper. I also had seen some flowers like the big one on this page so I thought I could make something similar and I'm happy with how it turned out. I usually do two pages so here is my other one:
Well that's it for this week except Kathie has a give away going so here it is:
 

Anybody up for a prize???

.........a nice product pack and 3 gorgeous Prima flowers packs???  Repost this on your blog and leave a comment with your blog address to be in the running to win an extra 4 PRIMA flowers packs for yourself....now that is a great prize!!  Make sure that you put a link back to our blog here so that everybody can find us!!! Prima prima prima......yeah!!!!!
Kathie
Don't forget you will find her here: http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/
That's it for today, bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment