Thursday 15 December 2011

Scraphappy Kat's December Challenge.

Another one for http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/ It is the last month of the year, how the year has flown. I only started doing challenges in about Feb/March and have been loving every moment. Scraphappy Kat was my first too. 
Well here is the requirements for this month:
 Happy December...
Ok so instead of a sketch this month we will be doing a Christmas Challenge... to make it easy with Christmas coming up and no one having much time I'll make it really simple and hope it gets you into a scrappy or Chrissy mood :-)
Now all you need to do is have something Christmasy on your LO Easy!!!!
Some ideas for you are.... having a tree, present using christmas colours the choice is up to you!!!!
I had already made this up to teach at my Decemeber Scrap Group. Although they all complained about not having photo's so we have put it off until January. Here is my LO:
You can not tell by this photo that the photo's are all matted with gold card stock which shimmer abit in the light. As usual a double LO:
I accidently took this photo and love the angle of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment