Monday 19 December 2011

Scrapbookit's December Challenge.

Well this was a big one I thought especially for December the busy month. Here is the instructions for the challenge over at http://www.scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com/
Liz’s chosen song Title ….. Turn, Turn, Turn (To everything there is a Season), by the Byrds. You will be able to find the lyrics at http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/forrestgump/turnturnturntoeverythingthereisaseason.htm
Your layout must include the following…….

Title from the song
Photo 5'x7'
A clock/watch
Cogs
A musical element
Last but not least, YOU MUST HAVE FUN
It took me a lot of thinking of what to do and I thought I wouldn't get it done but once  I started and picked out what photo I was going to use it all fell into place. Here is my LO:
I didn't have a big photo so I joined them together and cut them to size. I already had purchased the clock and clog chipoards from Scrapbookit earlier this year so it was great to be able to use them. As usual here are my two LO's together:
That's it for today bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment