Friday 18 November 2011

Week 4 & 5

Here are week 4 and 5 entries for http://www.scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com/ birthday celebrations. It is hard to believe a whole month of celebrations have passed by already. Here is week 4's sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch which I have flipped:
I usually do a double LO so thought I would put that up today, so here we go:
                                                          ---------------------------------
Week 5 and the final one for the this month, here is the sketch:
Here is my LO:


I am slowly getting through some of our holiday snaps and here is the double LO:
The colour is a bit faded looking in the double LO but you get the idea of it. I didn't realise how many fishing photo's I had until I went to scrap them and I can't leave any of them out. Well that's it for today. Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment