Sunday 6 November 2011

I Found another one!

I found another one I haven't put up from  http://scraphappykat.blogspot.com this is from a fortnight ago. Here is the sketch:

 Please use the following items:

  • card stock for background
  • at least 3 different papers or card stock or mixture of both
  • Brads, buttons, eyelets, rhinestones or pearls
  • shaped paper (example on sketch are the stars)
  • Journal block
  • SMALL title....more like a little heading.....not great big letters
  • A large photo, sketch is 7 x 5"

Here is my take on the sketch:
 This is the last one of my son's wild west birthday party and it is the cake.  I didn't have a large photo so I joined two together to make it that size. I love the colours of this page.


That's it for now. Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment