Friday 18 November 2011

Scraphappy's Last Two Weeks Friday Night Challenge's!!!

Well as you can see I've been slack. I have done the LO and had them in on time just haven't posted them on my blog. First off here is the challenge for the 4th of November over at http://scraphappykat.blogspot.com/ The challenge was negative space and here is my LO:
This a photo of my husband, son and daughter's boyfriend, they were waiting patiently while we shopped.           
                                              -------------------------------------
Now for the 11th of November the requirements were: use only 1 photo, use a light or white base paper, then use bright papers, embellishments etc.
So here is my LO:
I love the finished results and thought it would be quick and easy, but finding the right colours took some time. Well that is it for Scraphappy Kat's as it wont be long until tonight's comes out. Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment