Tuesday 29 November 2016

Picture This! November Challenge.

Hi there, 
I have just completed the challenge over at Picture This!
This is for November and boy the year has flown.
Here is the sketch for this month:

 I have twisted and turned the sketch and this is what I have created:


This is me out with my girlfriends.
I usually create a double LO and the rest of the story is on this one.
I like to pop it up for friends and family to see.
So here it is:


The colours aren't the best in both photo's but
 you can see what I'm talking about.
That is it for now.
Bye.
Kerry.

7 comments:

  1. Nice page Kerry! Thanks for joining us @PT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take, love the double layouts!!
    Thank you for playing with us at Picture This!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout.Thank you for playing with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, love that you created a double page spread! Look forward to seeing more of your work at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our sketch challenge in Nov! Thank you for playing along with us at Picture This. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at picture this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layout, Kerry! Like all your circles! (I guess they are a symbol of your circle of friends) Our December challenge is going on right now and it is all about "shapes" so we hope you join in the fun again this month. Thanks for sharing at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete