Thursday 25 August 2016

Kraft Plus Challenge.

Here I am with another entry into Kraft + challenge, this time for August.
Here is the requirements for this month:


I didn't get to use my monthly pack from D-lish Scraps which was 
from July and guess what? it has a tassel in it.
So here is what I have created:


I have applied some texture paste then stamped into it, to make an impression. I have then added some pink shimmer. To top it off I have stamped the same image with brown ink.
The tassel is made from, it feels like leather and a gorgeous colour too.
I have used a kit from D-lish Scraps and a tag from Charms Creation.
Well that is it for today.
Bye.
Kerry.
P.S. please become a follower of mine.


 

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page! That chippy heart...WOW! Looks amazing and all your embellies just really 'fit' this page to perfection:) Thank you for sharing with us at K+ this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout...I love the texture you've created. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+ with your beautiful layout! Love all the detail :)

    ReplyDelete