Wednesday 24 February 2016

D-lish Scraps Feb. Challenge.

Hi if you are over checking out my post PLEASE become a follower of mine.

Boy isn't this month flying by?

I have just completed a challenge over at D-lish Scraps and.
the challenge this month is this beautiful mood board called sweet nothings:


The colours are just beautiful and my gorgeous daughter surprised me
 with a Just Add Paper Kit which I LOVED!
Of course the colours so suit my grand daughter photos.

Here is what I have created:


Isn't she adorable?
This photo makes the cardstock look more blue but 
it was actually a bit more on the green side.
I used a bit of everything in the pack.
I just realize I haven't done my journalling as I was coming back to it ha ha.
I usually create a double LO and like to pop it here for friends and family to see and here it is:


See why I can't resist popping these extra photo's up she is just beautiful! 
She is growing too fast!
Ok that's it for now, until next time bye.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment