Wednesday 14 October 2015

Charms Creations Challenge.

Here I am with my entry into Charms Creations October challenge.
This is the requirements for this month:
I really wanted to scrap photo's from a resent high tea 
I went to, as these tea cups are just gorgeous, 
but the colours didn't go and I found these photo's instead.
Here is what I have created:
I took my inspiration from the nature, the flowers and the colours.
This is my dad and his beloved Matilda.
I have had these chook buttons for a long time now, it was great to be able to use them.
And of course I have some Charm goodies too.



I usually create a double LO and like to pop it here for
 family and friends to see, so here it is:

If you are visiting me for the first time PLEASE become a follower of mine.
Until next time, bye.
Kerry.

 

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is just adorable Kerry. I love those chook buttons. Also love your double page spread. Thanks for joining us at Charms Creations this month.

    ReplyDelete