Sunday 30 November 2014

Show us your stuff challenge!

Hi guys if you are over having a look at my post PLEASE become a follower of mine.

This month over at SUYS it is  "Choose Your Own Scrap Adventure" challenge...


Here is what I have created:


This is my husbands all time favourite thing to do, like mine is scrapping.

I have used the word Live,
buttons , stencilling and a square photo ( which I hope passes as I stuck it down and had to peel it off and cut it down as best as I could ).
My handmade item is my happy day flair from Eve at Funky Flair Studio (FB ).

Well I just made the last day for this challenge so off to submit it now, fingers crossed.
Bye for now.
Kerry.

P.S. remember to become a follower PLEASE.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Kerry! I especially love the texture the hessian brings, and the stencilled background too. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour scheme and your background and layers! Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the texture here!! Fabulous take on the challenge :) Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool does that hessian look! I love the clustered buttons too. Thanks for playing over @ SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete