Sunday 10 August 2014

SUYS Challenge!

Hi guys!
Well I have completed another challenge over at SUYS

Here is the requirements for this month:

 
You must have the following included on your LO:
 a square, a rectangle, bunting, a circle, a banner, a splash of paint or ink, and a handmade item! 

Here is my completed LO:

 
This photo was taken on an early morning walk at a retreat and it was a beautiful way to start the day.
I have included all the requirements and my hand made embellishment is from Charm Creations.  
I usually create a double LO and like to pop it up
 here for my friends and family to see, so here it is:


That's it for today and if you are new to my blog please become a follower of mine.
Bye for now.
Kerry.

5 comments:

  1. Cool! Lovely layout.. I always love a double layout! Thanks for playing at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kerry! Fabulous use of the shapes and I love that you did a double too! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, a double!! Great take on the sketch, loving that distressed timber paper which is perfect for your theme! Great banners too - love them :) Thanks for joining us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the challenge & I love that you created a double! Thanks for playing along this month over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely awesome page. Love the rustic colour palette. Great use of the required shapes. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete