Sunday 8 June 2014

Flourish With A Bling Challenge.

Hi guys just a quick post today to show you all my entry
 into FWAB challenge for this month.
Here is the sketch :

June_FWAB_sketch 

It is so pretty. I had fun with this one. 
Here is my LO:

The colours haven't come up as well on the photo and all the butterfly's are from gold cardstock. Golden is also gold stickers.
Anyway I had fun creating this. 
I cut a circle from an old piece of cardstock, placed the circle on the cardstock and sprayed and created dribbles from it. I dried the paint, then placed the cardstock back on that had the circle cut from and used my ink pad, sponge and stencil. Love the end result.
I usually create a double and love to pop this up for family and friends to see.
So here it is:


Well that's it for today.
Bye.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment