Saturday 25 June 2011

A 2 Z Scraplets Challenge.

Hi here I am with this challenge I have done as well as the blog hop I went on. The chipboard is Daddy's little girl and that is what she is. I printed the photo at home and it was not straight, I decided to run with it and like the finished result. Here is the sketch:






You have to use a A 2 Z scraplets chipboard that really is the only requirement. Here is my entry:





I always do a second page and here it is of my darling husband. Both these pages were taken at his Surprise 50th birthday bash. I still have plenty of photo's to scrap, so the story will unfold then.

 The colours haven't photograhed as well on this page but it did work out well. Well must go and link to the blog. Until next time I'm off to do another page. Bye Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, thanks for hopping on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the top LO....gorgeous photo and lovely colours!!
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete