Friday 28 October 2016

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.

Here I am with my entry into this months challenge 
over at SUYS for the month of October.
It is a mood board this month which is by Leanne Jago 
and contains her
art work which is amazing. 
This will surely inspire us.
Here it is:

 
 This is my creation:


This is my gorgeous grand daughter enjoying her corn cob which she loves.

I have applied gesso, sprayed, dribbled and splatted paint, stamped etc etc.
I have used a Charms Creation heart and page tab.
This is a fun page I love it.

I usually create double LO's and like to pop it here for friends and family to see, so here it is:

  
I love all her expressions.
That's it for now.
If you are reading this please become a follower of mine.
Bye for now.
Kerry.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, love your layout. Love the background layers.
    Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo makes me smile. I love all the background work, I can see how Leanne inspired your background. Thanks for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo Kerry. Your background goes so well with it, love all the different techniques you have used. thanks for playing at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for your kind words Kerry.. fantastic take on the challenge and love that you made a double..woohoo..xo

    ReplyDelete