Thursday 27 October 2016

D-lish Scraps Challenge.

Hi everyone here I am with my entry into this months challenge over at D-lish Scarps. Here is the mood board:

I thought a black and white photo would go well with these colours and I don't tend to do many black and white photo's, so this was great fun.
Here is what I created:


This is a photo of myself and my grand daughter trying to take selfies.
The LO didn't photograph as well as I would have liked but I love it.
I would have never used these colours either but they are great together.

I used this months kit and a couple of things from last month too.
The stencil was a great idea and instead of using it as a cross or plus sign, I rotated it and used it as kisses. How versatile is that.

I usually create a double LO and like to pop it up here for family and friends to see. So here it is:


Well that is it for now.
If you are reading this please become a follower of mine.
Until next time, bye.
Kerry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment