Wednesday 26 October 2016

Kraft Plus Challenge.

Here I am with another entry into Kraft Plus Challenge for October, 
boy the months are flying by fast.
Here is what was required for this month:


Well once I started I thought OMG I have so much stuff to use ha ha,
 like everyone I'm sure.
Here is what I created:


It probably isn't as exciting as some of the other entries but I'm pleased with it.

I used heaps of ribbon ( in case you hadn't noticed ha ha ), The star sparkly paper I brought years ago and had a problem using it, it would never work with what I was trying to do. I have also used a bird sticker and rub on's.

The cake was made for me, to relate to me loving scrap booking and I loved it. The photo's were edible too.

I popped on a Charms Creation butterfly heart and a Funky Flair - flair.

I usually create a double LO and like to pop it here
 for family and friends to see so here it is:


That's it for today.
Bye for now.
Kerry.
 

2 comments:

  1. It's great! I love how you make your pages into doubles...that cake looks YUM as does your page. LOVE how much ribbon you've used & my eye was taken by that little birdy. CUUUTE!!! Thanks for sharing with us at K+ this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, great use of the ribbon & I love how you combined it for a double. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete