Monday 19 December 2011

Friday Night Challenge!

I am right on the ball this week and organised, it's done and dusted. This is what the requirements are for this weeks FNC over at http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/
What would we like to see???  Using the main colours from this sketch (but its a LO I know) (brown & green) complete a LO that uses the basic elements of my sketch/LO here....use some flowers etc to make a pretty LO.
I have used brown and green abit lately but usually with other brighter colours, so I tried to stick to these two. I also realised I have been using a lot of plain backgrounds, so time to shake it up a bit. One of my friends gave me a new pad of paper for Christmas, I opened it and used a peice for the background and I love the finished result, here it is:
Instead of paper behind my photo I stamped a background which I think gave a lovely muted tone and stamped a little border above it. I've tried mixing up my title with different fonts and it never works well although very happy with this one so I will try again.
My girlfriend would die if she saw this, I think it's great.
I also think this might be the last one until after Christmas but don't bet on it. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. HO HO HO. Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry
    Love both these LOs. The colours and designs are perfect for your photos. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete