Thursday 29 December 2011

Black with 2 Challenge.

Hi guys. Well I thought I was finished for the year. I have been waiting up for my son to finish work, so what a great excuse to scrap. Here is the challenge requirements for http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com/ :

This month being christmas we have set a challenge based on xmas ...
so pull out those photos from last year and scrap away ..
DOMINANT BLACK ....with
Red
Green
and a hint of gold or silver or both if you feel creative ..
 Here is a little image to help you along .
I put this picture on too as it it a lovely bunch of flowers. I have actually used photo's of this year that my sister in law sent us. They get photo's taken every year which I love to scrap them. Here is my LO:
  It was hard to take the photo as I was reflected in the silver paper for the tree, I had to take the photo upside down. I can still see a little bit of myself and it is a bit lighter on one side. I made my own button with my new button making supplies my daughter gave me for Christmas. I usually always do two pages so here they are together:
 I have also just discovered thickers and love them. Well that's it for today. I hope everyone enjoys their New Year celebrations. Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment