Saturday 13 August 2011

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge.

Here is a new one for me. I love the ideas they come up with each fortnight so I finally had a go. Each time it is something to do with food, an example is fairy floss, rainbow paddle pops, chocolate cake on the beaters etc etc. This is the challenge:
 Hello and Welcome to challenge 26! Have we got a tasty treat for you this fortnight... This time we want you to take your creative inspiration from that tasty nutty biscuit snack: Biscotti



and the added extra is to add some TEXTURE.
I have taken two photos one with out the flash and one with. The one without shows a better picture and the one with shows the colour better. It was very hard to choose which photo so I have posted both. Here is my page without the flash:
 
 Here is my page with the flash which is truer colours:
The black flowers down the side are felt, there is a weaved ribbon tied in a bow, I also have pearls and chipboard heading for texture.  Well I hope you like these and Bye for now Kerry.

4 comments:

  1. Great scrappage! Loving the texture of the felt flowers and the meshy ribbon!

    Thanks so much for joining in at The Lollipop Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really succeeded with the challenge! I’m glad you like the challenges at The Lollipop Ladies! Hope we’ll see you around again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same trouble with photos lol!
    Love the layout and the colours are perfect for the challenge!
    Thanks for sharing with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
    Andrea
    (I lived in Wang for a short time!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win, heres the email address to contact Sammi for your prize:

    < sammi@betbeder.com >

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete