Sunday 21 August 2011

Firday Night Challenge!

Here are the requirements for this week as you will see it's a lot of reading, this week I have read it a couple of times and think I have it right, anyway here it is:
Okay girls.....tonight's challenge is this:

use one of these sets of colours
  • blue and white
  • red and black
  • orange and yellow
  • pink and green
use one lot of embellishments:
  • flowers and ribbons
  • stars and circles
  • buttons and bows
  • chipboard frame
then add a title
  • IN A CONTRAST COLOUR TO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSEN
if you have chosen blue and white.....
  • try orange or yellow 
if you have chosen red and black try blue or white   
Here is my entry they are old photo's of myself, my husband and my best friend going to a fancy dress party:
I have used dark blue paint on white card, used stars and circles and even chipboard for the stars. Well now to remember what the event was, I will contact my friend so I can journal about it. Thanks for now Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment