Tuesday 26 January 2016

Show Us Your Stuff January Challenge.

Here I am with a new entry for this New Years Challenge over at SUYS.
Hasn't this month gone so fast already?
This is the mood board for this month:

Here is what I have created:


I have taken my inspiration from the title - salt, sand and the beach. 
Also the red and yellows.
The straw on my page is the same colours as the hat.
My handmade goodies are a map marker from Charms Creation 
and a flair from Funky Flairs
I had fun with this layout and love the finished result.
If you are visiting my blog please become a follower.
Bye for now.
Kerry.

7 comments:

  1. How clever, to cut your photo into strips like that, it makes it look like multiple photos, and then encircling the feature - fantastic idea. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a most clever and fantastic layout. Thanks heaps for sharing it with us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout putting that circle on the main focal point is really a very clever idea thank you for joining the challenge at show us your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how awesome is that photo splitting. I love it! Love all the rich colours too, they tie in together beautifully. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Kerry i love how you did the photo and the straw(?) looks superb. thank you for playing along at show us your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo cut up like that! I'm always wanting the chance to try it myself :D
    Thanks for joining us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Kerry, this is a wonderful interpretation of the mood board and you have put a lot of attention into the little details. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete