Tuesday 26 January 2016

123 January Challenge.

A new year and a new challenge over at 123 Challenge.
Here is the requirements for this month:

Yellow isn't a colour I use a lot of especially being the main feature. 
Here is what I have created:


Well I thought the yellow would go fantastic with my Lion King photo's of myself ( top left ) and my friend going to watch the show late last year.
As you can see I used yellow, the word together and texture 
( with texture paste and a stencil ).
Here are a couple of close ups of the texture paste etc:


My title is a chipboard from A2Z Scraplets.
This was a fun LO to create.
If you are visiting my blog, please become a follower.
Until next time!
Bye!
Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I think your photos are perfect for the yellow criteria! great texture too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge Blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page and design. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the background texture. Thanks for joining in this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete