Thursday 27 June 2013

Show us your stuff challenge!

Hi back with another one for Show us your stuff and this month it is a quote which is:

 "Laugh as much as you breathe, and live as long as you love'

As soon as I saw it I knew straight away what photo I was going to use and here is my LO:

 This is a photo of my friends at my daughters wedding earlier this year. The one in the orange dress made her dress and accessories for a gag at the wedding { a long story } it was very funny. 
 I had so much fun with this LO. First I mod podged and tore a book up and stuck it to the cardstock. Then I inked the edges.
I found the laugh pin/flag in my stash from D-lish scraps and the camera flair button.  also The doily comes from PP. I made my flags from washi tape. I printed my mason jar, inked the edges and glossy accented the hearts on it.
I usually create a double LO and like to pop it up here for family and friends to see, so here it is:

 That is it for now.
Bye 
Kerry!


 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Kerry just love it! yeah love that orange lol, thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. Fab photo and colour scheme. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete