Wednesday 26 June 2013

From Screen 2 Scrap Challenge.

I think this is the first time I have entered this challenge over at screen 2 scrap.
The challenge this month came from the movie: 

'The Great and Powerful OZ'

Added Criteria...

1pt = A Fence
2 pts = Gold/Yellow title
3 pts = Hot Air Balloon/s
 
I really haven't used hot air balloon's before, either fences. So I had to dig through my stash and came up with a chipboard one. Just before starting I also found this paper that I wasn't too thrilled about using. Once I started it all began to flow. 
Here it is:
 
 
I had to add the hills and road which toned down the paper. I inked and glossed the chipboard balloon.
I love the end result.
I usually create a double LO every time so I like to pop it up here for family and friends to see. So here it is: 


Ok that's it for now, I had so much fun with this LO.
Bye.
Kerry.

5 comments:

  1. I love the page you made. It's just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kerry! Beautiful work! I love how you added the fence running alongside the road. Gorgeous Zelle photos :) and thanks for joining in this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kerry and what an adorable baby - she's such a happy little soul! Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweetest photos, & lovely pp & embellies for this inspiration. Love your double page & such a pretty name too.
    Thank you for playing along with us at FS2S Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kellie!

    Can you email me your home address, so I can get your prize to you for your win at 'From Screen 2 scrap' in June!
    My email is shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    shazza

    ReplyDelete