Wednesday 11 July 2012

Scrapbook Kits With A Difference.

Well I have found another new challenge blog over at scrapbook kits with a difference I have been finding new blogs on Facebook and doing blog hops. I have done their colour challenge, which is:
 
July Inspiration Challenge...

This month, I have something a little different for you. I decided to mix it up with a totally cute picture and amazing colour combination - red, blue and grey. 
Don't forget, you can add neutrals such as white, black and kraft.
 
I usually wouldn't have thought to put these colours together. Red + blue or Red + grey but not the three anyway here it is:
I love this grey paper and thought it didn't need a lot of fussy work on it. I usually do a double LO, pop it up for my friends to see, and here it is:

I have also completed the sketch challenge, here is the sketch:

I have flipped the sketch to suit my photo's and it was great to work on some warm looking photo's with us having such COLD days. Here is my LO:
 
That was a great day in the pool and I can't wait for summer again. Here is my double LO:
Well that is it for now. Bye Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! It's fun and summery!! :)

    ReplyDelete