Wednesday 25 July 2012

Charm's Creations Challenge combined with SFS Challenge.

Well here I am hopping on to show you my creation I came up with this month. This time Charm's Creation combined the colour challenge over at SFS { Scrapbooking From Scratch }. Here is the colours:

Charms Creations JULY Challenge...

It's July????? Already????
So this month, I have decided to combine my challenge over at Scrapbooking from Scratch with the Charms Challenge to hopefully make it simpler....
I'm on Colour Challenge this month and my Colour Combo is:
teal/green/brown/
white and/or cream...

and for extra inspiration....
                                                                                                               
This is what I have come up with:
 
Of course because I wanted to take a photo of this LO it was so overcast. I adjusted it on the computer and it has come up better. I had trouble finding teal this was the only piece I had so I realised these aren't my colours. I love the finished product though. 
That is it for now. 
Until next time bye.
Kerry.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry! Thanks for joining in on the challenge - it works so well with a school layout :) I did comment over at SFS but thought I'd better here too! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete