Here we are again FNC over at Scraphappykat. I'm slowly getting back into it scrapping now, so I'm loving FNC. Here are the requirements for this week:
I have a real challenge for you girls tonight
Are you ready for it???
You can only use
* 1 piece of cardstock and 1 piece of paper
* You can use as much ink, paint, glimmer mist as you like
* you may sew (hand or machine) and doodle
* You may add one button (I used a cute little Bee button)
* add your tittle and or journaling and you are done.
I enjoyed doing this LO as I love using stamps, inks etc. My daughter is the florist and even though she was sick and couldn't stand she still had to do these flowers for someone's wedding, the show must go on. This is what I came up with:
I have used everything from the list, like: cardstock, paper, ink with the stamps, glitter pen, doodled ( which I don't usually do ), I added a little butterfly button, title and wrote about the day. I usually do a double LO and here is the other LO:
That's it for today, bye Kerry.