Wednesday 21 March 2012

Friday Night Challenge!

Well I'm back at last. I have been busy with family and holidaying. It is a slow process and I have missed scrapping but I'm getting there. Here is the requirements for this weeks challenge:
We are having another inspirational Challenge tonight I'm having a bit of a trip down memory lane with this one it's an album cover and yes we do still have a copy



You can use the colour, visuals or even the year etc as your inspiration for your LO
Well I have no 70's photo's they are all at mums, so I went with the colour, now writting this I realise the photo's are to do with dance so music as well. So here is my LO:
I also did lasts week's challenge and never sent it in on time so thought I would still show it. This is what was required last week:
Tonights challenge is
NEGATIVE SPACE
my all time favourite

The rules are
#1 you can only use patterned paper
#2 One of the pieces of patterned paper must be used as your background
#3 You must make all your embellishments out of patterned
#3 You must use a technique ( embossing dry or heat, masking, machine or hand stitching, stamping etc)
       I chose to machine stitch
       add a Tittle and journaling (if you wish) all done
Here is my LO:
I would never of thought to do a negative space using a patterned paper and I love it. I also brought some Washi tape while I was on holidays and I had to give it a go. As usual I have done a second page and here they are:
Well that's it for today it has been great getting back in to it and I'm looking forward to doing more. Bye for now. Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment