Thursday 19 January 2012

Kraft It Up Challenge.

Well here we are January's challenge, hasn't the month rolled by fast. I haven't entered over here at Kraft It Up http://www.kraftitup.blogspot.com/ for a while so it was great to have another go. The requirements for this month were: 
KIU JANUARY CHALLENGE

As it is summer holidays for the majority of us, this month will be a colour challenge, something easy and fun!
Now please remember your base still must be Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper, you can then add the additional colours from the swatch!
I enjoyed this challenge, I love using the Kraft cardstock and adding all the extras to jazz it up, or some times leaving it just very simple. Anyway here is my entry:
The cardstock looks a little yellow in this and you can't see the inking around the edge of the LO, but I love the finished result. I usually do two pages at once so here is the other one:
Well that's it for today. Thanks, bye Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout Kerry. I love how you have the button over to the side like that, top stuff. Thanks so much for playing along with us at KIU x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your clusters! great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete