Tuesday 24 January 2012

Friday Night Challenge!

Hi guys that time again yes, Friday Night Challenge. Here is the requirements over at http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/
is as easy as 1 2 3

You will need
#1 piece of cardstock
#2 pieces of Patterned Paper
#3 different types of embellishments
and a Photo of any size

Create a LO using the above supplies
Add a Tittle and Journaling (the journaling is optional)
I enjoy these types of challenges even though they are a work out for the brain and gets you scrambling through your stash to find different embellishments. Here is my LO:
I have used 1 peice of white cardstock not as my base but on top, 2 patterned peices and my 3 embellishments are # chipboard, # doiles and # paperclips. I usually use brighter colours so this is a bit different and I like the outcome.
I usually do a double layout so here it is:
As you see my journalling went on my second LO. 
Well that's it for today. Bye Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. Great LO Kerry!! Love it....That is a nice boat to....I'm a little bit fond of boating :)
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete