Monday 10 October 2011

Scrapbookit Sept/ Oct ober Challenge.

Another month has passed over at Scrapbookit and here are the requirements for the latest challenge which is soon due:
This month is our 'Primary Colours' challenge set by CHANTAL. .
Create a layout using just these three colours(a little bit of white,black,kraft is okay)
September/October sketch
So here is my LO:
I have made a double page for my sons birthday party who turned 7 
{ he is now 19 }.

I loved just using red, yellow and blue. I think I have nothing to go on the pages and then I go digging through my stash and it's amazing what you find. The colours don't show up as good as it is overcast today. Must go now for today. Bye Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! How cool is this layout?? I love it!!
    The star background is the coolest thing - I might have to scraplift this one :0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete